- 1/2 cup packed brown suger
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 11/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup finely crushed Keebler's Toppers crackers (garlic and herb)
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan. Mix the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce together. Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the pan and spread the ketchup mix on top of that. In a bowl, mix all of the rest of the ingredients (your hands work the best). Press into the pan on top of the brown sugar and ketchup. Bake for 1 hour. You can use a paper towel every 15 minutes to soak up the grease during cooking by carefully dipping it into the grease.
KID RATING: ****
- Chef Bri - "This was the best meat loaf I have ever made!"
- Kairi - "So yummy... it's like meat bread"
- Charis - "This is so good. It tastes like candy"
- Jocelyn - "Oh yeah Bri - this is the bestest you have ever cooked!"
- Xander - "yum - mama more". he ate everything on his plate
- Daddy - This was the best meatloaf I have ever had - it was moist, didn't fall apart, and hardly needed any BBQ sauce.
- Mommy - Briaunna, this is better than any meatloaf I have ever made. You truly have a gift for the kitchen!