We had Family Movie night on Sunday instead of Friday this week so we had sandwiches on a blanket in front of the TV.
- 8 thin slices of Boar's Head pastrami
- 6 thin slices of Muenster Cheese
- 1/4 cup Boar's Head Sundried Tomato Pesto Mayonnaise
- 1/2 small white onion, sliced thin
- 1 small zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 medium loaf french bread, cut long
- Country Crock butter
- salt and pepper to taste
We served ours with Pasta Puttanesca and anjou pear slices.
KID RATING: **
- Chef Bri - "I LOVE the sandwich."
- Kairi - "Uh uh. I don't like the vegetables and it tastes funny"
- Charis - "If I don't want my sandwich, can I still have desert?"
- Jocelyn - "I like the meat and cheese and bread"
- Xander - "mmm?"
- Daddy - "This sandwich is excellent!"
- Mommy - "REALLY tasty Bri!"