For last Friday night, we had good old spaghetti since I wanted a kid's food.
- 3/4 lb ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 1 medium green zucchini, diced small
- 1 pkg whole wheat spaghetti noodles
- 1 jar Ragu Garden Chunky spaghetti sauce
Serve the noodles covered in the spaghetti sauce, topped with Parmesan cheese. I served our meal with corn (that was steamed with butter and crushed garlic cloves) and garlic bread (french bread, butter, garlic, minced onion, parsley, and salt).
KID RATING: ****
- Chef Bri - "I ate two servings of it all."
- Kairi - "It was so yummy. I slurped my noodles and they hit me in the face!"
- Charis - "Bri, you can make this tomorrow for breakfast."
- Jocelyn - "Isn't there any left? I want more please."
- Xander - "Nana - mmmmm!"
- Daddy - "This is wonderful Bri, very flavorful."
- Mommy - "This is honestly probably the best chunky 'mock-homemade' spaghetti sauce I have ever tasted Bri. A great comfort food meal!"