- 2 cups cooked and cubed chicken
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 16oz bag frozen broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and peas
- 1 tube refrigerated dough sheet.
- salt and pepper to taste
Add chicken and frozen veggies.
Preheat oven to 375. Pour filling into 13x9 pan. Unroll dough sheet and cut into strips. Create a lattice pattern on top of filling. Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until the lattice topping is golden brown and the filling is bubbly.
Everyone loved this meal, it was a real hit! All of the kids asked for more, and daddy shoveled his mouth full- something he doesn't do very much.