- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded low-fat 4-cheese blend
- 1 2/3 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 regular can condensed, reduced-fat, reduced sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chopped green chilis, drained
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
- spray olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat 4-cheese blend
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Preheat the oven to 350.
In a large bowl, combine the first 9 ingredients and mix well. Remove 1 1/4 cup of the mixture and set it aside.
heat a large skillet on medium high heat. Spray pan and place tortilla in the pan. Spray the top of the tortilla. Turn the tortilla after 5 seconds and brown the other side. Do all of the tortillas this way, removing from heat after done.
Fill each tortilla with about 1/2 cup of chicken mixture, then roll tight. Place them all in a greased 13x9 pan, seam side down. Top with the chicken mixture that was set aside.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, covered with tinfoil. Remove cover, sprinkle with the 1/2 cup cheese and green onions. Bake an additional 5-10 minutes.
We served ours with black olives, lettuce, and yellow rice.
Kid Rating: ****
Jocelyn: Off the hoo-zook! I want it again!
Kairi: You made it?!?! I loved it! It tasted sooo good!
Charis: Chicken tastes like candy with cheese. Onions are yummy in this.
Xander: Mommy gave me her's chicken.
Mommy: It tastes cheesy, chickeny, yummy yum.Briaunna: Yummy rice, enchilada, and olives. Most everyone should enjoy this meal!