Migas ala Brigas

Friday, June 17, 2011


My mom threw a whole bunch of ingredients on the counter and told me to be creative. I thought I was making up a whole new recipe, something never before consumed by mankind. In fact, I had made Migas... ala Bri.

Ingredients
  • 1/4 cup cheese
  • 1 egg for each person
  • 1 sausage for each person
  • 1/4 tsp. garlic
  • salsa (optional)
  • 1 corn tortilla for each person

Instructions

In one pan, cook eggs until almost all the way cooked. put cheese and garlic in and cook the rest of the way. At the same time your eggs are cooking, put sausages in another pan and put just enough water in the pan to cover the bottom. Cook the sausages until water has completely evaporated, turning occasionally. Once done, chop sausages up and put into the eggs. Put mixture into tortillas and top with salsa.

Serve with juicy summer watermelon!  Service with a smile! 


Reactions
This was a meal just for the kids.
Bri (me): "I love this. Can I have another one?"
Kairi: "I want another one... hey Bri, you took the last one!"
Charis: "Can we split it please? I want another one too!"
Jocelyn: "mfo mfow mewmf" (that's full-mouth speak for "I gotta nother one!")
Xander: ... .... no talking, just stealing our food when we weren't looking (grrr.)

0 comments:

This is Gonna Be Messy Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino