- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicious apples - peeled, cored and diced
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1 carton of strawberries, diced
- 1 Tablespoons white sugar (more or less to taste)
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar (more or less to taste)
- 2 Tablespoons strawberry basil fruit preserves (ours was homemade)
- 10-12 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- melted butter or butter flavored cooking spray
- Cinnamon Sugar (1 cup white sugar, 2 Tablespoons cinnamon)
In a large bowl, mix all your fruits. In a small bowl, combine the fruit preserves and 1 Tbsp each of sugar and brown sugar. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dump your cinnamon sugar into a large zip lock. Coat both sides of each flour tortilla with melted butter or butter flavored cooking spray. Cut into wedges and put them in the large zip lock. Shake it like a Polaroid.
Now arrange the wedges in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges. Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes. Serve with fruit salsa. Try to eat it the same day you made it because it gets watery and droopy after 24 hours.
Ok. Nuff said, we devoured it!