We saw this pretty salad on pinterest and had to try it!
- 8 cups chopped spinach
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sweet corn cut from the cob
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chipolte seasoned chicken
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 3 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place spinach in a large salad bowl. add remaining salad ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over the salad and toss well. We doubled the dressing recipe because we also added more spinach.
I LOVED the salad, and Jenn, Brian, mom, and daddy all loved it too. My brother and sisters didn't even try it, though, not with fruit salad salsa and ice cream to fill them up! It was super simple too! So we could spend more time in the pool than in the kitchen!