- 1 medium sized package of tortellini, we use three cheese
- 1 8.1 oz can of traditional basil pesto
- 1 cup of cooked, cubed chicken
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
Bring 6 cups water to a boil. Add tortellini and cook until soft. Drain. stir in chicken. Stir in pesto. Add red and yellow pepper. Add red onion. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Right before serving, toss with a Parmesan or regianno cheese.
We didn't react, we just snarfed it down. This was a fabulous quick and easy, or make-for-later meal. :)